- Membership in the Virginia Association for the Gifted is $30 for one year and $50 for two years.
- The membership term is July 1 – June 30.
- Members receive discounted registration fees to VAG events, conferences, and seminars. The conferences and seminars provide a venue for important professional development and networking for stakeholders in gifted education.
- Members receive periodic electronic newsletters and research articles.
- Membership supports all of the endeavors of the Virginia Association for the Gifted; including student summer scholarships, teacher grants for innovative ideas, and recognition of outstanding students, teachers, leaders, and parents in the state.
- Please consider joining our association and become a valued member of the community that supports gifted education through advocacy and excellence.
Parent/Guardian – ideal for parents, guardians, grandparents of gifted students
Professional – ideal for educators, teachers, administrators, consultants, college students, or business representatives